Shanghai Clirik Machinery Co. Ltd offers Micro Pulverizer Machine provides excellent grinding efficiency, compact design and enhanced service life. This pulverizer machine is in high demand in the market due to its robust construction and better output. The offered range is suitably checked on different parameters to ensure that it stands well with the international quality standards and norms.
This machine can ground the materials with hardness less than 6 in Moh’s scale and moisture less than 6 percent such as kaolin, limestone, diatomite, basalt, calcite, marble, talcum, barite, carbon black, gypsum, dolomite, bentonite mud, mica, pyrophyllite, sepiolite, graphite, alunite, fluorite, feldspar, phosphorite, pigment, potassium and up to 200 kinds of other materials.Features:
- User friendly
- Longer service life
- Compact and robust design
- Excellent grinding efficiency
- Final material size can be adjusted between 325 to 3000 meshes (0.045-0.0057mm)
- Capacity (ton/hour) ranges from 0.4T/H to 12T/H
- The machine mainly consists of main unit, crusher, bucket elevator, classifier and powder collector; dust cleaner, blower, muffler, sound-proof room, storage hopper, and vibrating feeder.
- The raw material after being crushed by the hammer crusher becomes smaller and is sent to the storage hopper by elevator it is then evenly sent to the upper distribution plate of the turn plate by vibrating feeder and a sloping feeding pipe. When the Micro Pulverizer Machine is at work, all the grinding rollers roll in the fixed ring and the material is driven further to the edge of the turn plate by the centrifugal force and fall down into the grinding chambers where the materials are repeatedly pressed, crushed and ground by the rollers.
- The high-pressure air blower constantly inhales air within the micro pulverizer machine and, in turn, the airflow with crushed materials is brought to the classifier whose high-speed impeller screens the airflow. The unqualified particle falls and returns to the mill for being reground while the qualified particle size mixed with air goes into the cyclone powder collector. Most of the qualified powder falls and exit from the discharging valve at the bottom. A small proportion of the fine powder with airflow moves to the dust cleaner and clings to the surface of the filter bags. Here, the fine powders clinging to the surface fall down by the sudden vibration of the filter bags. The materials produced from the above lots are sent by the conveyor at the bottom to get finished powders packed. In addition, filtered clean air is emitted from the air outlet in the end.