Vertical Rolling Mill has become an optimum choice for raw and fuel grinding in cement factories. Modern cement plants also use this mill for cement grinding. Shanghai Clirik Machinery Co. Ltd is one of the leading manufacturer and supplier of the mill; it is manufactured on latest industry standards and precision. It is mainly used for grinding raw meal, clinker, iron ore, limestone, coal powder, coke powder, coal gangue, fly ash, volcanic ash, gypsum, ground granulated blast furnace slag, calcite, pyrophyllite, quartz, clay, sandstone, bauxite and other materials.Advantages and Features:
- High grinding efficiency and saves 20~30% power consumption
- With increasing moisture content it can save more and more electricity
- Drying and grinding of raw materials with moisture content as much as 15%
- Used for crushing, drying, grinding, separating and conveying
- Low noises and less dust
- No direct contact between the grinding rollers and grinding disc, so its noises is 20~25 decibels lower
- Totally closed negative pressure operation has employed so, no dust during the operation
- Low wear rate of only 5~10g/t and little metallic pollution
- Capacity ranges from 20-300 T/H
- Feeding size is 100 mm
- Output size of the material ranges from 30 to 1000 mesh
- It is suitable for huge capacity producing and is widely used in grinding non-flammable and non-explosive materials under 9.3 Mohs hardness. It consists of the separator, grinding roller, panel, disc, classifier, blower, storage hopper, etc.
- The grinding disc in the mill is driven by the motor through the reducer. The material is fed through the inlet pipe and it falls into the grinding disc from the feeder opening. The material is then driven to the edge of the disc by the centrifugal force and is crushed into a fine powder by rollers. Then, the hot air from the nozzle takes the fine powder to a high efficiency classifier; the moisture is evaporated rapidly when the full heat exchange occurs between material and hot gas. The classifier separates the qualified powder and it is taken by the air to the powder collector where it is collected, while the unqualified powder is sent back for regrinding and the finished product is collected and delivered to a storage silo.