Shanghai Clirik Machinery Co. Ltd presents Raymond Mill Machine which is widely used for grinding more than 280 kinds of nonflammable and non explosive materials. It is suitable for processing materials with Moh’s hardness of less than 9.3 and humidity less than 6 percent. The materials which are commonly processed in the mill include limestone, quartz, feldspar, gypsum, barite, calcite, talc, ceramic marble, dolomite, bentonite, kaolin, iron ore, gold ore, etc.
Raymond mill is also known as Raymond roller mill and it has led the market and won many customers in the industry due to its competitive price and high efficiency. Shanghai Clirik Machinery Co. Ltd brings you 3 rollers Raymond mill, 4 rollers Raymond mill, 5 rollers Raymond mill and 6 rollers Raymond mill to choose from.
Features of Raymond Mill Machine:
- High pressure spring design gives higher efficiency
- Smooth vibration and low voice
- Convenient and easy to install
- The machine suits many kinds of the material whose Moh’s hardness is less than 9.3
- The powder selection is stable and adjustable
- The mill is widely used in the fields of chemical industry, metallurgy, construction, mining, highway construction, etc.
- The whole structure of Raymond Mill is composed of an electromagnetic vibration feeder, roller mill, jaw crusher, classifier, and pipeline device, driving system, blower, finished cyclone collector, bucket elevator and electric motor.
- The bigger raw material is crushed by the jaw crusher and then carried away by the bucket elevator to the storage hopper. The material is then fed evenly by electromagnetic vibration feeder into the main unit for further crushing and grinding. The grounded particles are carried away with the airflow from the blower to the classifier where the particles which are qualified enter the cyclone collector through the duct and are separated and collected there. It is further discharged at the discharging valve and further passed for packaging. The airflow is sucked to the blower by return duct on the top cyclone collector. The airflow is a sealed circulation and is circulated under positive and negative pressure.